Raise Awareness! Emphasize Prevention!
We are looking for volunteers who are enthusiastic about spreading Lyme & other tick-borne disease awareness. As a LymeTV Ambassador you will help us advance our mission & communicate the science of tick-borne diseases. It’s time to become a Tick Jedi Master for prevention!
Requirements as a LymeTV Ambassador:
- We ask for 5 – 10 hours per month in outreach & communication of tick disease prevention
- We ask for your help to spread our content on social media
- We ask you to reach out to local schools, camps, & organizations to advocate for our free health education program
- Excellent verbal & writing skills
- General computer skills
- Comfortable utilizing social media
- Detail oriented & self-motivated
Send an email with your interest to join our LymeTV Ambassador Program to email@example.com
LymeTV is committed to a diverse & inclusive work environment & to provide equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to disability, medical condition, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or military or veteran status.